Skip to main content

Case Study – A Real Example Of What Should Not Be Done – 1

I've been following the blog for a long time and I've learned a lot. I'm following the Red pill Forum, of course. I don't have a problem with accepting my mistakes, and on the contrary, I would like to share what I have to share with you or with the blog. You can publish it if you see fit. Even if you don't have to publish, reading and interpreting will add a lot to me. The summary of the incident is beyond the mercenary and the concrete. I do not think that people who have learned something from this blog will fall into this situation. This is the conversation between me and the girl. We were in the same class as the girl, and as you know, the Whatsapp group was set up. I was thinking about texting the girl, but she threw me the first message in a way I didn't expect. The speeches were going well, but it was a mistake that I often texted, which was also mentioned in the men's block. At the end of the 2-week process, when the man who did not care and did not

Men Who Listen To Trouble

Meriç, usually without emotional / sexual response to the girl who do good, spend money, compliment or defend the girl's mistakes are called true. Watch out, it's all men's actions. But there is also a hadith that makes the man passive without doing anything: listening to the girl's problem. I thought I'd open it up a little because it's one of the beta traps. It is stated in the last article; however, the event I will tell is his slightly expanded version.

One day you'll meet a girl in any social environment. From the start, the electricity travels in the air, the numbers are easily received and given. He's shy at first, thinking about what I should write when texting her. After all, this is the chance!) he doesn't want to miss it.

Then there's something he doesn't expect! She sends a message to him. He's very sad, he's asking for help. The opportunity that our man is waiting for has come to his feet. By listening to the girl how much she understood and therefore how much she cared (!) will show up. He was inadvertently placed in the position of merich, without doing anything. Just listening.

How do I know that? 'Cause that's what I did, especially in high school. I want to go back to my age and call myself fucking Mercer. Okay, I'm calm.

The difference between the article I link above and what I tell you is that there is a material problem of the girl. I'm sick, I can't afford it, etc. If you don't help me here, she won't be able to make you mercenary. But in my case, you're actually throwing yourself into the friendzone well just by listening. It is a trap that most men have fallen unaware of, Because there is no visible problem, so it is highly possible that we can fool ourselves, “I did not do anything to her, then I am not meric.”

And the passive mericality that will last for days begins. The girl tells, the boy listens. He thinks he's “getting closer” to the girl because she's the girl who throws the first message every day, writes the longer messages, shed the inner world. And at the end of this process, he thinks they have done enough “sharing” and proposes to be a lover to the girl. If the answer is, “I see you as a friend?!”

Why is this happening? Because the girl uses the man as a psychologist. In an article related to the status of the civil clown dictionary author nickli told good:

the man came to me one day, he said: “Brother, I'm talking to a girl for more than 10 hours a day. we share things all the time. he says he's Dreaming of me, he says he misses me. he even told me he loved me!”I don't know." “well, be nice together at work. hold your hand, hug and hang out.” what the guy says to me is, “brother loves girls, but he doesn't want to be lovers..”I don't know." man, are you crazy? How do you put yourself in this position? then you don't smoke 2 packs a day and get off the alcohol tables. you don't understand, it's good to tell the woman who told you ten hours a day, not you. if they put it in your place, she'il tell you about it. if you put a dog on him, he'il tell him. but their interest is not your wife. because you'il love it in time. you'il think about it, you'il want it. you're going to become a followup. why do you care about her? to him, you were close friends.), but when you started feeling, you ruined everything. it's that simple.

Yeah, pretty sister, if you put it in your place, that girl will tell you about it.

And the solution?

If you think of a sexual/romantic relationship with a woman, do not listen to any material spiritual problems. As we mentioned in the 50 tone series of the red pill, most of the women's problems are Theater. They're giving themselves trouble as if they invented it. In fact, they are aware that they are experiencing an absurd fluctuation of emotion, so they do not respect the man who takes what they do not respect seriously and listens to.

The next time you see a woman trying to tell you about her problems and make a psychoanalysis, leave her with an excuse. Especially in the beginning of the relationship, never tolerate such things. A few days later, you start talking again, and if you're still trying to reflect the same mood, stop communicating. Because every man she encounters is ready to enter the emotional bear mode, this Act alone is enough to awaken the impression of a man with a different self-esteem in his head.

Remember, if you really had a problem and you wanted to share it, she would see it as a bit of whining and weakness and get away from you. It's more essential that you show the same cruelty as a man. He will forget about your kindness with the feeling of relaxation 10 seconds after you have listened to his problem.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Practice Of Discipline – Part 3 - Recharge

In the second part of the article the power of small and gradual changes we've seen. If you want to take control of your life, there is one very important thing to watch out for. Do not fall tired and stress. I know it's easy to say, but don't worry. I'il show you how to do it. When you are mentally exhausted, what you do or do not do will go away from relying on your conscious and best judgment. If you want to earn good habits, you need to learn to recharge yourself. If you think that this is an egg – chicken event – that is to say, you are absolutely right, you should be under your control of your life to prevent stress and fatigue, and you should not be stressed or tired to control one's life better. But by adding an effective recharging practice to a stressful Life, you can break the cycle from its weakest point. In fact, if you have a stressful Life, you have to do it in particular. This practice is easy and takes only 10 minutes. The practice of this p

Practice Of Discipline – Part 1 – Fuck The Motivation You Need Discipline.

There are basically two ways to do it yourself when you need to do something. : First, try to motivate yourself to do this job, the more popular but overwhelmingly wrong option. Second, it is not popular at all but it is a completely accurate option to gain discipline. This is one of those things that you get better results when you get a different perspective. Very few places where the concept of paradigm shift is used, gives the right to this concept. Motivation – discipline paradigm is one of these places. Well, what is the difference between motivation and discipline? Motivation moves on a false assumption as a certain mental and emotional state is required to complete a task.  This is a completely wrong assumption. Discipline, on the contrary, separates the external function from the mood and emotions. The difference created by this is enormous. Successful completion of a job ensures the mood that those who delay the job constantly think they need to start the job! L