Skip to main content

Case Study – A Real Example Of What Should Not Be Done – 1

I've been following the blog for a long time and I've learned a lot. I'm following the Red pill Forum, of course. I don't have a problem with accepting my mistakes, and on the contrary, I would like to share what I have to share with you or with the blog. You can publish it if you see fit. Even if you don't have to publish, reading and interpreting will add a lot to me. The summary of the incident is beyond the mercenary and the concrete. I do not think that people who have learned something from this blog will fall into this situation. This is the conversation between me and the girl. We were in the same class as the girl, and as you know, the Whatsapp group was set up. I was thinking about texting the girl, but she threw me the first message in a way I didn't expect. The speeches were going well, but it was a mistake that I often texted, which was also mentioned in the men's block. At the end of the 2-week process, when the man who did not care and did not

Case Study – A Real Example Of What Should Not Be Done – 1

I've been following the blog for a long time and I've learned a lot. I'm following the Red pill Forum, of course. I don't have a problem with accepting my mistakes, and on the contrary, I would like to share what I have to share with you or with the blog. You can publish it if you see fit. Even if you don't have to publish, reading and interpreting will add a lot to me. The summary of the incident is beyond the mercenary and the concrete. I do not think that people who have learned something from this blog will fall into this situation. This is the conversation between me and the girl. We were in the same class as the girl, and as you know, the Whatsapp group was set up. I was thinking about texting the girl, but she threw me the first message in a way I didn't expect. The speeches were going well, but it was a mistake that I often texted, which was also mentioned in the men's block. At the end of the 2-week process, when the man who did not care and did not need a girl came out of the air, things were drifting downhill. When she realized that my behavior had changed, she was also attracted to the thought that I liked her. The subject was recorded in this direction at night and it happened in 2 days. I'il share the conversation with you anyway. I will mention the mistakes I made, those who are more experienced can bring different and detailed comments.

Girl: good night , Sweet Dreams.

Man: you too. I'm sorry about the bad note on the exam.

Girl: why did you say that ?

Man: I always told you you had to fight, I told you not to lose your strength, but I lost it for a second.

Girl: You're Gonna Fix It.

Man: I promise.

Girl: I don't want you to feel responsible for me, actually.

Man: Why?

Girl: I don't know, it doesn't feel comfortable.

Man: you think I like it?

Girl: no, it's not an idea.

Man: I don't feel responsible for you, but I care about your ideas. ( That's where we ate the shit. )

Girl:not enough. It's not clear. I think I have it.

Man: do you want me to be clear?

Girl: I Don't Know. I think.

Man: I have a pure love for you, but it's not like the absurd love theories that ordinary people are telling.

Girl: I Get It.

Man: now go to sleep so much

Girl: I think I can't put the idea of creating a special interest outside of your curiosity towards me. For example, I'm very curious about you, but I'm curious about any person I think has a common interest in me. ( I see you as my friend) )

Man: what do you wonder about me? When there's something you want to ask, you can ask clearly.

Girl: it's already in our conversation.

Men: OK then is the problem special interest

Girl: can you open up the special interest and the love you mean?

Man: not special interest, just tell me I don't see you as ordinary like other people.

Girl: Yes

Man: now you want me to talk about love

Girl: Yes

Man: how do you feel? How do you feel about my point of view?

Girl:I Don't Know. I don't think I want to tell you that.

Man: you must be free

Girl: sometimes I feel like you're watching me.

What do you mean, "watch"?

Girl: during the day

Man: like I look you in the eye?

Girl: no, when you're not in the same environment, for example, while you're chatting with other people, I'm in the hallway with other people. Like this.

Male: So you think I came on purpose. Like to follow

Girl: not to follow. Look, observe. It's like I'm the focus.

Man: I don't need to watch you, you've already told me a lot of things.

Girl: Okay

Man: you're into it.

Girl: I'm not comfortable.

Man: is this from me?

Girl: I Don't Know. I think it's better than me.

Man: the fact that I love you scares you.

Girl: Yes

Man: what would you do if I loved you?

Girl: I don't know why I think such things.

Man: so what are you afraid of? That's all that matters. Breaking or losing?

Girl: I don't want someone to love me.

Man: I know that's why I didn't talk much to you at school. ( We're starting to taste the Red pill. )

Girl: What Was It?

Man: I was running away from the danger of feeling emotional towards you.

Girl: yes, I think you're doing well. ( The fall of the throat) )

Man: but I feel sorry for you. ( And we plastered with an apology )

Girl: No, Don't apologize

Man: I'll take care of being more careful.

Girl: I don't want anyone to restrict their actions like that to me, but it's a fear.

Man: you're confused and you're not feeling well. This is not a good situation for me, I'm not a person who lives thinking about myself.

Girl: so yes.

Man: this is my problem. You should sleep now.

Girl:

Man: good sleep

Girl: good night

Well, gentlemen, as you can see, it's not possible to return. The day after this, we went to school, and even though we were in the same class, I never looked at her, and when she looked at me, I didn't care. We didn't say a word. The girl looked at me often in an hour, almost like crying. I got this message when I got home after school.:

Girl: aren't we going to talk?

Man: why do you care so much?

Girl: why? Are you asking me seriously?

Male: Yes

Girl: I think you can answer that yourself.

Man: what do you expect me to answer? We shared good things with you and we told you our secrets. I know you didn't expect this reaction in this direction, but yesterday I feel like you're watching me, I'm not comfortable, so I acted accordingly.

Girl: that's the way it's supposed to be. Turn your head. I'm sorry to say this, but it's been a bit harsh.

Man: not that I didn't want to talk, but I couldn't be comfortable. I have a wall I created myself like you.

Girl: okay then. Good evening.

Man: you act like everything's normal.

Girl: I have never acted against you. I just wanted to ask because you didn't even look at me today. You told me why you reacted like that, and you told me about your own walls .

Man: if you don't mind talking, I'll talk.

Girl: do you mind talking ? I don't think you should stop saying any of this.

Man: so you're not in danger.

Girl: I'm chatting with a lot of people. Can't believe I'm explaining this right now, for example. I don't see every person I chat with as a threat. But you turned your head today. Stop talking, you've turned your head.

Man: okay, I'm sorry about my disruptive behavior. (An apology that should never be. )

Girl: I can't quite express myself.

Man: I understand you. You don't have to tell me, it's enough for me to look you in the eye.

Girl: I didn't want this. I just said something I was afraid of. I wish I hadn't. Because I couldn't even say Good morning to you today.

Man: would you relax?

Girl: Calm

Man: I understand everything you mean. So please be relaxed.

Girl: I see our friendship very precious.

Man: that's what I see. For a moment you thought I didn't think so,

Girl: Yes

Man: as a result, how are you now?

Girl: I'm fine.

That's what the speeches were like. After this day, everything continued to be normal, but after a while, I started to get a late reply to My messages and then I didn't get any answers. In all of his speeches, ” how to reach the peak of merichlik and betalık? ” we have received an answer to the question. And the worst part is that I knew I shouldn't do it, but I did it. In fact, it's obvious. It's obvious what I'm supposed to do. Getting away from her fast. The next comment is yours.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Practice Of Discipline – Part 3 - Recharge

In the second part of the article the power of small and gradual changes we've seen. If you want to take control of your life, there is one very important thing to watch out for. Do not fall tired and stress. I know it's easy to say, but don't worry. I'il show you how to do it. When you are mentally exhausted, what you do or do not do will go away from relying on your conscious and best judgment. If you want to earn good habits, you need to learn to recharge yourself. If you think that this is an egg – chicken event – that is to say, you are absolutely right, you should be under your control of your life to prevent stress and fatigue, and you should not be stressed or tired to control one's life better. But by adding an effective recharging practice to a stressful Life, you can break the cycle from its weakest point. In fact, if you have a stressful Life, you have to do it in particular. This practice is easy and takes only 10 minutes. The practice of this p

Practice Of Discipline – Part 1 – Fuck The Motivation You Need Discipline.

There are basically two ways to do it yourself when you need to do something. : First, try to motivate yourself to do this job, the more popular but overwhelmingly wrong option. Second, it is not popular at all but it is a completely accurate option to gain discipline. This is one of those things that you get better results when you get a different perspective. Very few places where the concept of paradigm shift is used, gives the right to this concept. Motivation – discipline paradigm is one of these places. Well, what is the difference between motivation and discipline? Motivation moves on a false assumption as a certain mental and emotional state is required to complete a task.  This is a completely wrong assumption. Discipline, on the contrary, separates the external function from the mood and emotions. The difference created by this is enormous. Successful completion of a job ensures the mood that those who delay the job constantly think they need to start the job! L